General terms of sale
1. Identification The owner of the Kelton brand is Luewo sp z o.o., entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the DISTRICT COURT FOR KRAKÓW-ŚRÓDMIEŚCIE IN KRAKOW, XII COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, under the number 0000435851. NIP: 8691981311 REGON: 122679514 PLN 600.00 LUEWO limited liability company UL. SĄDECKA 31A, 32-800 JASIEŃ 32-800 Brzesko NIP 869-198-13-11 REGON 122679514
2. Registration of orders
1. Orders are registered via -Internet via the website www.kelton-shop.fr 24/7 - via fax +48 14 68 61 120 24/24H 24h / 7 days a week - via phone +48 663 959 400 Mon - Fri 8:00 - 16:00 (GMT+1)
2. The content of the website is commercial information only. It is not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
3. All orders placed on the website www.kelton-shop.fr constitute the conclusion of a distance contract between the Customer and Luewo sp z o.o.
1. Payment for the Customer's purchases is made by: - traditional bank transfer - ING iMoje online payment system
2. All orders, regardless of their origin, are payable in euros.
3. Data for transfers LUEWO limited liability company UL. SĄDECKA 31A, 32-800 JASIEŃ 32-800 Brzesko IBAN: PL48 1050 1722 1000 0090 8132 5319 SWIFT:INGBPLPW in the title of the transfer, enter: order number and your contact details.
4. Payment for bank commissions and payment systems operated by the store is the responsibility of the buyer. 4. Resignation If you want to cancel an order for a reason that is specific to you, you must confirm it to us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resignation will not be considered in the case of a regular telephone call.
Right of withdrawal You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason (this applies to both the consumer and the entrepreneur making purchases for purposes related to the business, but not of a professional nature for the buyer). The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which you came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item.
Transport costs in this case of return are borne by the buyer.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform us (LUEWO Sp. z o.o., Dąbrówka 217, 32-712 Dąbrówka, email@example.com, Telephone: 695169424) about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement ( for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). If you use this option, we will immediately send you an acknowledgment of receipt of information about withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail).
In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
If you want to cancel an order for a reason that is specific to you, you must confirm it to us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resignation will not be considered in the case of a regular telephone call.
1. The prices of our products are expressed in Euros, including all taxes, excluding processing and shipping costs
2. All orders, regardless of their origin, are payable in Euro. 3. Luewo sp. z o.o. reserves the right to change its prices at any time, but orders will be invoiced based on the prices in effect at the time of order registration, subject to availability on that date.
4. The products remain the property of Luewo sp z o.o. until they are fully paid by the ordering party.
5. Promotions cannot be combined with other promotions, sales or discounts.
6. Product Availability, Order Processing, Product Description
1. The products in our offer are stored with us and available at any time.
2. The order processing time is 3 working days from the moment of posting the payment.
3. By the execution of the order, we mean the receipt of shipments from our headquarters by the deliverer.
4. Delivery dates are not only indicative, but may vary for reasons beyond our control. In this case, the Buyer will be informed by e-mail or telephone. The buyer will then have 48 hours to submit a request to cancel the order with a refund of the amounts paid or accept another delivery date offered.
5. Luewo sp z o.o. reserves the right to errors and mistakes in the texts placed on the website. The products presented on the website are available for sale or on special order. The above information does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
7. Invoices and bills
1. Our products come with receipts.
2. If the Customer wants to receive a VAT invoice, he is obliged to inform the Seller about this fact before verifying the receipt (before completing the order).
8. Delivery, complaints, guarantees
1. The delivery of the shipment is provided by the carrier that offers the Customer the most favorable price conditions at the time of placing the order.
2. The costs of delivery are borne solely by the Customer.
3. Luewo sp z o.o. makes every effort to ensure that the goods are properly packed to ensure maximum protection during transport.
4. Luewo sp. z o.o. is not responsible for improper handling of its products during transport.
5. It is necessary to check the quantity and condition of each delivered parcel in the presence of the deliverer. If any item is missing or damaged, please indicate this on the delivery note.ATTENTION! A signed bill of lading means that verification of the condition of the product and its packaging has been carried out. If you have any questions, please contact us at +48 663 959 400.
6. Any post-delivery complaints that have not been reported on the receipt cannot be considered by the carrier or our store.
7. In accordance with applicable regulations, you also have 10 days (delivery date) to submit a request for a replacement or refund for your order to our customer service at email@example.com, without giving a reason.
8. In order for the withdrawal to be made on the Customer's account, the following conditions must be met: - cancellation takes place only in writing (e-mail or fax) - the product must not be used, it must be complete and undamaged - the product must be returned in its original undamaged packaging with proof of delivery by the same carrier, return costs are the responsibility of the customer. Documents to be attached to the return package: - a written statement of cancellation of the order - The recipient's details
9. The refund of the product costs is made in the form of a bank transfer within 5 days Luewo sp. z o.o. reserves the right to refuse to accept the return shipment if the conditions referred to above are not met.
10. The cost of delivery of a single package ranges from EUR 10 to EUR 450 and depends on the size of the shipment.
11. Goods sold in the Store are covered by the manufacturer's warranty
12. In the case of exercising your rights under the warranty - if we deem it necessary to consider the complaint, you are obliged to deliver the defective goods to the above-mentioned postal address at our expense. If, due to the type of goods or the method of their installation, the delivery of the goods would be excessively difficult, you are obliged to make them available to us at the place where they are located. We undertake to respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of its submission. We are liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the goods to you. If the subject of sale is a used movable item, liability under the warranty is one year from the date of its release. This applies to both the consumer and the entrepreneur making purchases for purposes related to the business, but not of a professional nature for the buyer
9. Protection of personal data
Necessary personal data is only recorded in the context of the processing and fulfillment of the customer's order in accordance with the "necessary minimum" principles. The data is saved to enable the correct execution of the order, including delivery and invoicing.
Luewo sp z o.o. undertakes not to disclose any information you provide to us to third parties. This is confidential information. They will only be used by internal services to process your order.
Consequently, in accordance with the Data Processing and Freedoms Act of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, correct and object to personal data concerning you. To do this, simply send us an online inquiry with your last name, first name, address and, if possible, customer reference number by email.
The structure of the site has been designed in such a way that the customer can navigate it without having to identify their coordinates. When you visit the Website, the Website's server automatically collects your IP address.
All this information is anonymous and cannot personally identify you. However, they are used for technical and statistical purposes to understand general demographic data.
Luewo sp. z o.o. reserves the right to change the content of the Regulations without notice, and the changes will come into force on the day of publication on the website.